Sunday, June 23, 2013

I N C R E D I B L E ! (Isafjordur, Iceland)

Absurd
Far-Fetched
Fishy
Flimsy
Implausible
Impossible
Improbable
Incogitable
Inconceivable 
Insupposable
Out of the Question
Outlandish
Phony
Preposterous
Questionable
Rediculous
Rings Phony
Suspect
Thin
Unbelievable
Unconceiving
Unimaginable
Unsubstancial
Untenable
Unthinkable

Those are all of the synonyms that thesaurus.com gave me for incredible.  And that is exactly what Isafjordur, Iceland was...INCRDIBLE!  So let's just leave it at that.  It was INCREDIBLE!

I ran up a mountain (the ascent was INCREDIBLE)! 

I stood on top of the mountain and felt like I was on top of everything (standing there was INCREDIBLE)!

I ran down a mountain (the descent was INCREDIBLE)!

I took pictures (they were INCREDIBLE)!

I stood on the open deck and stared at the mountain and saw a whale (again) (it was INCREDIBLE)!

Today was INCREDIBLE, Iceland is INCREDIBLE, life is INCREDIBLE, the God of the universe who created all of this and blessed me with this opportunity is INCREDIBLE!

I N C R E D I B L E...got it?

Summit View

Summit View

Summit View




The descent!


ICE(land) cold water!


Isafjordur and the ship (Queen Victoria) are in the background.

Jam for sale.


The town of Isafjordur

In Town.


Finally made it to the top!
It got pretty steep.
Summit View.  The town of Isafjordur is way down there between those mountains.

Summit View

Summit View

Summit View
Pretty much how I feel after every run in Iceland so far.

 

1 comment:

  1. So....was my patient right when he said after visiting every continent in the world, Iceland was the best?

    ReplyDelete